- Any Items returned after 30 days will still be acceptable upon MAKOBI's discretion otherwise returned back to the customer.
- This also applies to USED returned items. MAKOBI inspects garments thoroughly. In the event that a scent of perfume, damages, and/or dirt is visible on the merchandise, it will NOT be processed for return, hence will be shipped back to the customer.
- In addition, for orders placed with multiple sizing for a certain style, color, or vice versa, only one (1) unit can be returned.
*Final Sale Items, Mystery Boxes or Free Gifts may not be returned.
To send an item back to us, please enclose the Makobi invoice which was emailed to you. You may use any shipper you like, but we recommend purchasing a tracking number and insurance, as Makobiusa.com will not be responsible for lost return shipments. You are also responsible for the cost of the return shipping fee.
For return packages with requested reimbursement, MAKOBI will send the full amount of the returned MERCHANDISE back to their original method of payment if:
- Items are packed securely and arrived back to us in their original, unworn condition. These include hang tags, boxes, casing, etc.
- Final Sale items can not be returned for a refund unless deemed faulty.
- The shipping fee will no longer be refunded as MAKOBI paid the delivery service upon dispatching the order.
- GIFT CARDS CANNOT BE RETURNED NOR REDEEMABLE FOR CASH.
NOTE: Whenever you use the code FREESHIP, MAKOBI pays for your initial shipping fee. If you decided to return the merchandise and request to refund your money, the initial shipping fee will be deducted from your refunded amount.
Send your package to:
13012 S SPRING ST. LOS ANGELES CA 90061.
Once we receive your return package, please allow 7-10 days for processing.
- We will send you an email notification when we receive the returned item and if it has been fully inspected.
- Another email notification will be sent if an exchange or refund has been processed. Your refund will be issued according to the payment method you selected for the original order.
- Again, Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- To eliminate lost or stolen boxes, MAKOBI requires signature for all packages. Please be responsible to track your package and make sure that someone is around to receive it. Hence, the courier will return back the item to us and the return shipping fee will be deducted to you refund / store credit amount.
- For requested refund of refused package by the customer with paid shipping, MAKOBI will deduct the shipping bill of your initial shipping plus the return freight fee of UPS from the refunded amount.
- The same goes for packages with FREE SHIPPING, since MAKOBI covers the bill of the delivery fee, we will also deduct it from the refunded amount.
- If you wish to ship the package back to you, please get in touch with one of our representatives via email or phone.
MAKOBI allows "ONE TIME EXCHANGE". We are more than happy to replace your outfits, However, we do not provide return labels, it is our customer's duty to pay the cost of the return shipping fee. If you wish to return the merchandise for the second time with a request for another replacement, an APPROVAL IS NEEDED. Once permitted, please pay for the shipping fee "from and going back to you".
Please allow us to process your return within 7-10 business days UPON RECEIVED of the package. For faster transactions, we advise Makobi Customers to leave a note about what options they want as an exchange in our return center or inside the package. If the selected merchandise is no longer available, rest assured we will get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
For GIFTS requested for an exchange, please send the package together with the order details such as ORDER NUMBER and the name of the person who ordered the goods.
MERCHANDISE IS CLASSIFIED AS UNUSABLE IF YOU RECEIVED IT DAMAGED. A RESULT OF NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR IS NOT CONSIDERED FAULTY.
Your refund will be credited to the original payment method unless otherwise requested for a store credit.
Makobi does not refund orders that are beyond 30 days after receipt. Thus, a CODE that works as a store credit or Virtual GIFT Card will be provided which you can use within 6 months upon receiving it through email.
If the delivery address is within the US, all sales taxes will be refunded. For all international orders, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable.
Please note that refunds may take up to 10-15 BANKING DAYS to appear on your account after processing due to bank-to-bank procedure and approval.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable).
All items must be returned new, unused, and with all MAKOBI garment tags still attached within 30 days for a FULL REFUND.
Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and sent back to the customer.
Your purchase should be sent back to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
Goods received after this point will be accepted at our discretion or will be returned back to the customer.
Please take care trying on items as all products must be returned in a new and unused condition with all MAKOBI USA garment tags still attached.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If your item is faulty when you receive it, you can return it for a refund. Simply follow the return process HERE. There you will be able to leave comments and images detailing the issue with your goods.
HOW TO START A RETURN
Submit your return HERE before following these steps.
To send an item back to us please enclose the Makobi invoice which was emailed to you. You may use any shipper you like, but we recommend purchasing tracking and insurance, as makobiusa.com cannot be responsible for lost return shipments. You are also responsible for the return shipping fee unless you are told otherwise after your return submission is approved.
Send your package to:
K.O. Clothing Inc.
13012 S SPRING ST
LOS ANGELES CA 90061